Sunday 14 September 2014

CAS tag : SMILE

Hello,
Here's a CAS tag I have made.

image



I used watercolor paper for the base.for the background,  I Sponged inks (blue, purple) over Tim Holtz bubbles stencils. I misted some sky blue color over all & a darker shade sponged at the edges. I stuck this over cardstock with glue runner & cut along the edges leaving a white border.

I stamped, colored and cut the flowers and leaves separately. Stuck flower using foam squares. Bent the leaves & tuck in behing the flower, sticking the base with glue & tip with foam square. This gives a wonderful dimension.

I stamped the sentiment (technique tuesday stamps) with memento tuxedo black ink. (I would have preferred embossing but no heat gun ryt now)
Added faux stitches with white gel pen.

I've used silver ribbon to tie the tag.
Done.

Hope you liked it. Cheers.
Create. Have fun.

Linking this to, Tag you're it challenge
http://tagyoureitchallenge.blogspot.in/2014/09/tag-youre-it-challenge-6.html?m=1

Here's the challenge inspiration pic.
image




-பூங்குழலி

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so fun & pretty! Wonderful take on Karin's tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dats very sweet of you :) thank u :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun tag. Love your vibrant background. Thanks for joining the TYI challenge :)

    ReplyDelete