Tuesday 18 November 2014

Like you Latte card

Hi,
Today I'll be sharing a personalised card I made for my best friend :) Here it is :)

image



kindly read on if you are interested in the steps :)
I cut a standard size cardbase, then a 2 1/4" inch circle (using martha stewart circle cutter) in the front of the card slightly offside from the centre.
actually I did in 2 steps as concentric circles.

I colored these circles with inks (memento rosebud, lilac posies ) & created the bg using keyboard stamp from Prima Coffee break stampset collection & memento sweet plum ink.

Then I made the elements using the same stamp set & colored with ikea watercolor pencils.
I stuck the circle on the inside exactly through the hole in the front using glue.
I've stuck the latte cup with foam squares to give dimension & it pops up on the outside.

The sentiment is from Penny Black stampset.

image



in the front page,  I've used peacock feathers & vintage photo Distress inks around the circle & and numbers washi tape on the side.. sponged some vintage photo ink on all sides.. i felt sponging gives more of a coffee-ish feel than blending... coffee beans stamped with gathered twigs ink & colored.

image



to make the name plate, I've cut the doodle frame from Prima "All about me" Paper pad collection & wrote her name on it..
stuck few pearls on it & wink of stella clear glitter over the elements for bling.

Done.
Hope you enjoyed this. Do lemme kno ur comments. They mean a lot to me. Thanks for your time.
Create. Have fun.

Linking this to,
http://blog.kraftzone.in/2014/11/challenge-10-anything-goes-with-prima.html?m=1

http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.in/2014/11/challenge-121-anything-goes.html?m=1

12 comments:

  1. Loving the distressed look of your card and it's great that you continued the design to the inside too. Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the Di inks, it gives a really gorgeous effect. I also like the way you have cut an apperture and mounted the image on the inside.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much :) glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cool!! Thanks for playing at ATSM!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card. Thanks for playing along Kraftzone CH#10. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Meeta :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Thanks for joining Kraftzone challenge#10. Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice card Rhizwana. I like the sentiment:) Nice distressing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice card Rhizwana. I like the sentiment :) Nice distressing :)

    ReplyDelete