Wednesday 19 November 2014

CAS Card : music

Hi ,
it's been a crafting marathon for me right now & I simply couldn't stop :) maybe coz I might take a week off to my secluded village, a place where I feel more at peace..
So, my stories apart, Here is a super quick CAS card I have made inspired by the CASE THIS SKETCH design. . it's the 100th challenge so I just couldn't slip past that :) and it's not exaggeration when I say, it's the quickest card I have ever made :D

image



The sentiment is from Penny Black "eloquence" stampset set, white embossed with Ranger white embossing powder on black cardstock. 

design done with music notes Washi tape. .

I felt the sentiment goes perfectly well with the music theme..

Done :D

Hope you enjoyed this. Do lemme kno ur comments. They mean a lot to me. Thanks for your time. :)
Create. Have fun.

Linking this to,
http://casethissketch.blogspot.in/2014/11/case-this-sketch-100.html?m=1
image

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is beautiful -- both the card and the sentiment! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete