Sunday 30 August 2015

Quote frame

Hi..
  Here's a project with an interesting story behind (well to me atleast :D )





Well this was my first try to make a handmade cardstock frame following a tute i found randonly online.. I somehow messed up with the measurements & the canvas i intended to put there dint fit..
   Was about to discard the whole thing as the sides got a bit damaged, when this idea kinda stuck me all of a sudden.. I always thought about having a golden quote on a black base in my craft room.. I fixed the frame to a smaller size & wrote on it..
  & Hence this happened :D





I've written the quote with uniball gold alcohol based permanent marker.. I totally love that pen.. Can't rembr how many times i said that :D

Hope you liked my little project :)
Do lemme kno ur comments.. They mean a lot.
Thanks for your time..
Create. Have fun.

Linking this to,

http://beyondgrey.blogspot.in/2015/07/bgc70-dimensional-project.html?m=1



8 comments:

  1. Its Amazing..Loved you calligraphy ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The frame looks beautiful...your hand-lettering skills are awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you did it perfectly. I like such stories. :-)
    Thank you for playing at BGC#70.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love. it. nothing else to say. this is amazing. Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete