Tuesday 23 August 2016

Mixed media ATCs Neon

Hello my dear friends..
       It has been so long since I posted on my blog other than DT commitments.. I really wanted to break the spell :D
       I plan to make a "series" of mixed media ATCs which i've done in the past with sone insights to the making... Beginning with the latest one I've created, theme being NEON.


I started off by adhering paper from an onld novel to my CS base. Then adhered some neon papers in strips to build some layers..

Added wash of gesso to mute down the bg.. Colored the area with gelatos (limoncello, orange soda, bubblegum, snow cone) some random bg stamping to add more textures..
Added some chunky glitter in neon colors randomly..
Added a punched out layered flower in neon colors again, quote on the vellum & some shredded pieces of neon papers which i used before...

Finally added some white splashes with white gel pen & black Distress ink along the edges.!! Done.

Hope you liked this project. Do lemme know your comments on whether you would like this mixed media ATC series :)

Linking this to,
http://rheddscreativespirit.blogspot.in/2016/08/august-challenge.html?m=1

Create. Have fun.
Rhiz.

5 comments:

  1. Not just liked but loved it so much ! Fabulous use of neon colors and wonderfully balanced !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ATC and the neon colors - such bravery however ATC's are not allowed for our challenges as stated in the rules page. Beautiful though. Thank you for sharing with us over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month and hope to see you again in future challenges.

    Handcrafted by Ellapu
    Mother Hen for Altered Eclectics
    Mother Hen for Eclectic Ellapu
    DT Rhedd's Creative Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on facebook a couple of days ago and totally loved it ! So good to read about it's making process on your blog. Beautiful work !
    Jasleen xx

    ReplyDelete