Tuesday 28 June 2016

Post card

Hello my dear friends.!
      I can't believe it's almost 3 months since I posted projects other than my DT commitments.. Well, life for one is really hectic right now..
All my personal ranting apart, I stumbled upon the ICR coasteride challenge this month & i felt compelled to participate as I love anything related to Postale ;) (check out my post card art journal page Here)
So, I came up with something in the very little time I could find :)

Here it is ;)



The challenge board being this:




The words "she", "scribbles" & "words" in the poem got my attention & also the girl image & color red..

I doodled to my heart's content most of the time mindlessly.. & trust me it was awesome.! I felt totally relaxed :)

(Oh yeah i absolutely forgot abt the procedure :P.
Stampsets used: Ria from Mudra stamps, Post card elements from Tim Holtz & Itsy bitsy stamps
Colors: spiced marmalade, fired brick, salty ocean, mowed lawn distress inks
Doodles & scribbles: Brustro fine liner pen 0.05 mm)

So, do lemme kno abt my scribbly messy sketchbook style artwork :)
Ur comments & feedback mean a lot to me.
Thanks for stopping by.
Create. Have fun.
Rhiz



4 comments:

  1. Ohh its wonderful ! I never created a postcard.. completely in love with yours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's indeed an awesome Post Card to send & receive in the new days where Post Cards have almost gone extinct.... We are happy to have inspired you to create one of your own... Thanks for playing with us at ICRCSUM02!

    ReplyDelete