Saturday 19 March 2016

Sorry looking puppy card

Hi..
   Here's another CAS card with a hand drawn image :)

I immediately fell in love with this image as soon as i saw it.. I don't have the link to the reference pic now :( will link here if i find it :)
Did a rough sketching of the puppy, colored using watercolor pencils & uniball signo white pen & then Fussy cut..

For the bg, I sponged some salty ocean DI & colorbox lime ink, added some white splashes for texture.. Doodled some grass & written the sentiment with 0.05mm fineliner..

I usually don't post the behind the scene pics but i simply couldn't resist sharing this one.! ;) hope that's okay :)


Hope you liked it.. Do lemme kno ur comments. They mean a lot :)
Create. Have fun.

Linking this to,

http://stamplorations.blogspot.in/2016/03/cas-challenge-march.html?m=1
 http://casology.blogspot.in/2016/03/week-189-doodle.html?m=1



14 comments:

  1. Love your card and how clever are you !! What a cute little puppy looks a bit sad though maybe you should draw him a playmate. I like behind the scenes photos keep em coming.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u :) ha ha i made it into a sorry card :) probably next time will do a happy puppy <3

      Delete
  2. Oh dear did you really hand drawn this wooooww soo soo cuuute and you can sell your digital Image this is a cute dog ever and love the CAS design you made
    I made doodle card too but my one is with butterfly and not my handdrawn (shy) yours is a winner card in my book
    Happy to see you here life.. spotted your card at CASology :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u soooo much dear Monika :) <3 i'll Sure try to come with more images <3

      Delete
  3. Your drawing and colouring looks absolutely amazing Riswana. The expression in his eyes say it all. You are extremely talented! So glad you could share with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Rhiz....I think you should start designs of cute animals. I really want to buy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so talented Riswana!!! Very pretty-anyone's heart would melt seeing it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, those puppy eyes! Sweet card, Riswana - I'm so glad you joined us at the CASology challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Riswana, so cute card! Perfect drawing and colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge. - Ksenija

    ReplyDelete