Wednesday 23 December 2015

Shape stamping Christmas cards

Hi
   I'll be sharing another set of Christmas cards here.. I've employed "shape stamping" technique here & it's a great way to use all those teeny tine stamps.. I always try to make the most out of my supplies..
Without further ado, here's the card..

I cut out a circle out of acetate sheet & used it as stencil through which i stamped the tiny images with all shades of pink & green inks i had in my stash..
I just chose "swirl" images from many many stampsets i had.! I really love how the colors overlap..

I then used clear embossing powder only over the design & it turned out so good.. Gave sort of a decoupaged effect..
Hand drawn othet details, added a bow made of golden twine..
Sentiment is from bo Bunny greetings stampset..
Added some sequins to bring everything together.. Finally used my scoring board & tool to bring out the "stitched" effect..

Linking this to
http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.in/2015/12/color-throwdown-373.html?m=1

http://indianstampers.ning.com/group/icrchallenges/forum/topics/icrcprewin02-recipe-challenge




http://peek-a-boodesigns.blogspot.in/2015/12/challenge-01-mood-board.html?m=1



Another card following the same steps.. The decoupage affect is more obvious here..



Hope you liked it. Do lemme know ur comments. They mean a lot to me.
Thanx for stopping by.
Create. Have fun.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards!! The tiny stamped images are very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow... that is a neat technique!!! Beautiful technique. Thank you for participating with us at ICR :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the babbles That you created using swirl stamps .. They are stunning .. And the second decoupage card is even very gorgeous ..
    Thank you for stopping by at Peek-a-boo Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely cards!! Love all those experimentation and fab results :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Sathya :) yeah i had a real fun time making these :)

      Delete