Saturday 24 January 2015

CAS card-Happy flight

Hi
It's good to be back home after travelling for so long..
Here's a very quick CAS card I made for my Dad who's going to Dubai.

image



I added the watercolor background directly on to the card stock here. . Not so satisfied coz the card warped a bit. Probably I should do it on a watercolor paper & then stick to the cardbase next time.

The flight is fussy cut & colores in black with white faux lines. I've added bits of washi tape on the edges to add a little interest.
Hope you liked this.
Create. Have fun.

Linking this to,
http:// http://catchychallenges.blogspot.in/2015/01/make-me-happy_5.html?m=1

4 comments:

  1. Its a nice one layer card, the sky looks fabulous, and so does the path. Thanks for joining us at CSSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice card.Thanks for participating at catchy challenges. good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice CAS card riz.Good luck, thanks for joining us at CSCC#10 this month

    ReplyDelete