Wednesday 15 October 2014

Tile card

Hello,
I recently saw a tile embellishment making tutorial & I just had to try it out.. but since am using it on a card I made it thinner.
Am not exactly happy with the results but hoping to improve over time. 
Here's my card :)

image



I have made the tiles with monte marte air drying clay..after sanding the edges, colored it with inks & stamped random images over them.
I stamped the sentiment but since the surface was irregular I couldn't get it right. So I just wrote with white gel pen..

For the background, I used a PP from sunrise sunset collection pasting it over the cardbase.
Am taking up a challenge of card with one stamp set so here it is,

image



I stamped the flowers with random colors. The girl is stamped & colored with color pencils & the dress is paper pieced.

image

Isn't she cute? :)

After sticking the elements in place, I drew the brick wall with pilot fine liner pen.
Done.
For the digi remix I have jus done some photo editing to pop out the girl more & added some beautiful cliparts :)

image



Hope you enjoyed this.
Create.  Have fun.

Linking this to,
http://beyondgrey.blogspot.ae/2014/10/bgc60-human-character-stamping.html?m=1

http://catchychallenges.blogspot.in/2014/10/cscc-8-one-card-one-stampset.html?m=1

http://themixedmediacardchallenge.blogspot.in/2014/10/mmcc-4-vintage.html?m=1

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Riswana love the way you made the card using one stamp set and stamping n coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Radhika :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the cute images oj the stampset Rhizwana! its a cute card, thanks for joining us at CSCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so so cute !!!
    Lovely stamping and coloring :)
    thanks for playing with us at BGC#60- Stamping challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. I like your stamp and sentiment very much!
    Thank you for playing with us at BGC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love that cute girl and those tiles are neat. Thanks for joining us at Mixed Media Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it is such cute and adorable card riz. Thank you for joining us in CSCC#8. Good Luck
    DT Shylaa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a lot Shylaa :)

    ReplyDelete